OH! SO SWEET
- 150 Citrus Extract
- 600 Citrus Extract
- 1000 Citrus Extract
- Reb-A/ Citrus Extract Blend 150 (Liquid)
- Reb-A/ Citrus Extract Blend 1000 (Granular)
Specification Sheet Flavex 35™
Flavex 35™ is a multi-functional protein hydrolysate used in a variety of meat, poultry and seafood products for flavor enhancement, tenderness, texture, and processing yields. It is particularly useful in added-value fresh/frozen meat products to reduce moisture exudates and fat oxidation, and to inhibit ice crystallization in frozen foods. It allows manufacturers to increase yield, improve quality, and enjoy cost savings while improving flavor.
- Excellent Emulsifying, and Binding Capability
- Mimics Fat, Imparts Fat Mouthfeel /Texture
- Water Binding 20:1
- Reduces Moisture Loss, Storage Purge and Fat Oxidation
- Cold Water Soluble/Cold Gel Protein
- Extends Shelf Life
- Enhances Flavor Profile
- Flavoring Category in Foods
- Clean Labeling – 100% Natural
- Fresh and Frozen Meat, Poultry and Seafood products
- Emulsified/Injected/Ground/Irradiated Meat (including ground meat, sausage, franks, luncheon meat)
- Restructured Meat, Poultry and Seafood Products
- Reduced Fat and Fat-Free Meats
- White Meat (pork, poultry, fish, surimi)
- Ingredient/Spice Mixes or Blends
Hydrolyzed Milk Protein and Gelatin
|Proteine||35% +/- 1%|
|Fat||3% +/- 1%|
|Total Plate Count||<10,000 CFU/ gram|
SUGGESTED USE LEVEL
2% – 3%
Packed in 3-ply paper bags with inner plastic layer.
50 lb. Bags (22.68 kg.)
In unopened bags product will have a shelf life of at least 12 months from date of production when stored at ambient temperature in a dry location out of sunlight.
FOB Mankato, MN, USA
Packed 40/50 lb. Bags per pallet – Total 2,000 lbs.
Orders less than 2,000 lbs. subject to a repallitization fee.
Contact one of our account managers at 908-709-4045 or by email at email@example.com for additional information or to place an order. Additional information can also be found at our website www.arnehmgroup.com.